Shell ROTELLA® T Triple Protection® Oils provide triple action to help control wear, deposits and emissions to continuously adapt to the needs of your engine for protection in on- and off- highway applications.
It meets or exceeds API CJ-4 requirements, and is designed to provide extra performance. Shell Rotella® T Triple Protection® performs well in both older and new engines.
- Up to 38% lower iron wear in over 40 million miles of on- and off-road testing in late-model engines
- Up to 22% less iron wear than Shell Rotella® T3 SAE 15W-40
- On average 50%+ lower wear in seven key industry tests
- 30% increase in active ashless chemistry to protect against deposits and sludge
- Designed to optimize after-treatment service life in systems on 2007-and-newer trucks
Triple Protection® technology builds on the traditional strengths of wear protection and engine cleanliness in Shell Rotella® T, but it also protects diesel particulate filters (DPFs) against buildup of harmful deposits. And it provides outstanding viscosity control with exceptional product durability. This technology has been proven in over 50 million miles of durability testing.